Sausage & Mushroom with Penne
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage links
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 pound penne pasta (cooked)
- 1 jar Fiorella’s marinara sauce
- In a large saute or sauce pan, sear the sausage links on medium-low heat, turning until all sides are browned (approx. 10 mins.) put aside to cool
- Add mushrooms to the pan and sweat until they start to soften and release their moisture
- Slice the sausage and add back to the pan along with the entire jar of Fiorella’s marinara sauce and bring to a simmer
- Add the baby spinach and stir until it starts to wilt, then add in the pasta and let simmer for 5 minutes. Stir and serve!
- Top the finished dishes off with your favorite Italian cheese. Parmigiana or ricotta are great choices!
- Feel free to switch up to any vegetables of your choice, such as peppers and onions.
← Older post
Newer post →