Shrimp Fra Diavolo
- 1 pound U21/25 shrimp, peeled and deveined (patted dry)
- 1 pound linguine pasta, cooked
- 1 jar Fiorella’s marinara sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- 8 basil leaves, hand torn
- Put oil in a large saute (or sauce) pan over medium-high heat. Add onions to sweat.
- Once onions are translucent turn the heat up a little and add in the shrimp, trying to get a sear on one side.
- Pour a full jar of Fiorella’s marinara sauce into the pan and turn down to medium heat. Add in chili flakes.
- Simmer until the sauce is heated through. Remove from heat and stir in the fresh basil leaves.
- Pour over the (hot) cooked linguine and serve!
- Pair with grilled bread so no sauce goes to waste
- Goes great served over wilted spinach or risotto as well
Newer Post →